Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Male Massage Therapist
I had my first on Saturday. When I made the appointment, the girl didn't tell me who I was with until the very end of our conversation. I didn't really know what to do when she said, "Omar." I very briefly thought about asking for someone else, but then I was worried I would have to wait longer, and I really wanted to use one of the gift certificates Brandon gave me, and so I just thanked her and walked away. I stressed about it all week and was quite nervous that morning. I was early for my apppointment, so I had lots of time to think about it, too. Well, I wasn't quite expecting him to be a buff Latino man with shoulder-length hair wearing a thermal shirt and wind pants. The weirdest thing is that immediate thougts ran through my head that his pants would make all of this swishy noise and I wouldn't be able to relax and listen to the calming music. Thankfully, he just wheeled around on the stool. Not too much swishy noise. Anyway, he did a really good job and I might even request him next time. I did at one point, though, think that he was going to pull my head off my body - he pulled me by my head and I slid up a little bit causing me to have to pull the sheet up some. Oh, and he was really nice and gave me 10 extra minutes! No, Brandon does not need to be jealous of this dude. I have an inkling that he may like boys. IDK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lol! Glad you liked him anyway!
Post a Comment