Friday, April 30, 2010

COFFEE

My love for coffee began very slowly many years ago. I would say my very first experience was when I was approximately 11 years old and making my own fancy drink recipes - think milk, ice cream and instant coffee mix. Even in college I only drank the sugary type loaded with calories. It wasn't until just over a year ago did I start drinking actual plain coffee (with milk and sugar). I've since given up the sugar because the dentist told me to. We didn't even have a coffee maker until Christmas 2008, and that one broke and we bought a cute little one that is the perfect size for Brandon and me in the morning. Now I pretty much need a cup of coffee every morning and would say I am addicted. Some days I get the craving for another cup when I'm at work, so I take a coffee break. I really try not to have a second cup, though, because I just don't want to go down that road. I see no need to quit right now, but some day I may decide to.

No comments: