Our new washer and dryer was delivered today! We needed a new dryer and decided to buy both as long as we were at it. I feel a little guilty that we got rid of a washer that worked just fine, but I'm getting over it since I really like what we picked out. Who knows when something would have went wrong with it, anyway. We didn't get a matching set, but they are the same brand (LG) and look similar enough for me. I let Brandon take control of this purchase, and he did extensive Consumer Reports research and reviews. We opted for the more expensive steam washer with Allergiene and the regular dryer. We just didn't think it was worth it to buy the steam dryer. We also didn't think it was worth it to buy pedestals that were over $200 each. I have no idea why they cost that much, but I am sure it would be a must-purchase for a lot of people out there. I liked doing laundry before, but I think I might love it now. I'm so excited to use the Allergiene feature and save money on water and energy. Bliss.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Our new washer and dryer was delivered today! We needed a new dryer and decided to buy both as long as we were at it. I feel a little guilty that we got rid of a washer that worked just fine, but I'm getting over it since I really like what we picked out. Who knows when something would have went wrong with it, anyway. We didn't get a matching set, but they are the same brand (LG) and look similar enough for me. I let Brandon take control of this purchase, and he did extensive Consumer Reports research and reviews. We opted for the more expensive steam washer with Allergiene and the regular dryer. We just didn't think it was worth it to buy the steam dryer. We also didn't think it was worth it to buy pedestals that were over $200 each. I have no idea why they cost that much, but I am sure it would be a must-purchase for a lot of people out there. I liked doing laundry before, but I think I might love it now. I'm so excited to use the Allergiene feature and save money on water and energy. Bliss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment