I found a bunch of pictures "not in any folder" and some of them are worth sharing. A little blast from the past!

Baby Eva after she was spayed. I can tell b/c her tummy hair is still short. She is adorable with her little stripes. She was a devil kitten, though.

21st birthday shots. LOOK at our faces. I think those were lemon drops.

The hippie who drank too much and later threw up all over my tye-dye t-shirt from 9th grade, which I still wear as a pajama shirt.

Laura, my college best friend and major buddy, and me with some tell-tale rosy cheeks
She's an 80's gym teacher and I'm a golfer (the rest of my outfit helped distinguish what I was, although some girl asked me if I was Britney Spears and I may have flipped out on her a little).

The siblings in Jamaica

The fabulous wedding dinner on the beach with our family
No comments:
Post a Comment