Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Socks and White T-Shirts
I feel Brandon is slightly obsessed with new socks and new white t-shirts. He is always saying he needs to buy some new ones. I say fine, but you really need to turn the older ones into rags then. He also complains when I do laundry because he hates that his dresser drawers are so full. So when he feels the need to add socks or white t-shirts to the shopping list, I let him put them in the cart, even though his drawers are overflowing and he fails to make any into rags. When we get home and I'm putting everything away, he assumes I'll put the new socks or shirts in the wash so they make their way to his over-stuffed drawer. Well, not so fast Mr. Brandon. I hide them until he asks where his new socks or shirts are, which usually takes a few weeks for him to figure out. I give him an ultimatum at that point, which only sometimes works. He either gives me some for rags or I may have to pick some out myself. And the cycle keeps going. He has found the new goods before, so I change my hiding place every time. So sneaky am I. Maybe some day he will learn to take the old out before I will put the new in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment