Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend Summary

Friday night our friends John and Jen invited us and the puppies over for wine.  Baylee and Odie got to meet Mia and Abby for the first time.  Once they were comfortable around each other, they got along great and played a little.  Those girls are very gracious to welcome the monsters into their home.  Baylee found someone who loves to play tug just as much as she does, and Odie hit it off wrestling with Abby.  I think more doggie dates are in our future.  Brandon and I had a good time, too, and drank four bottles of wine. 
On Saturday, we spent some time in Rochester at the gym, JoAnn Fabrics and Wal-Mart.  I totally choked trying to pick out fabric for my table runner.  It seriously made me ill trying to pick them out.  I ended up not buying anything.  I have no clue what I'm going to do.  I don't even think I want to make that specific table runner anymore.  I kind of want to just start on an actual quilt and make something I know that I am going to like and not waste my time on an ugly table runner.  I might be able to find a table runner that I like better, so maybe I should try to find a different one and go from there. 
This morning we did some yard work.  I colored my hair after lunch.  Brandon played basketball at the school.  We went to Megamind, and now we are waiting to watch the Amazing Race before bed. 

No comments: