I watch way too much TV. I get addicted to so many reality shows that during the winter I seem to want to watch something every night of the week. Thankfully, these seasons end before summer rolls around so I don't sit on the couch when it's nice out. I guess there isn't much else to do in Minnesota in the winter. Here is my list of upcoming shows:
The Bachelor - January 3
Biggest Loser - January 4
Jersey Shore - January 6
Teen Mom - January 11
Kourtney and Kim Take New York - January 23
The Real Housewives of Orange County - January ?? (hasn't been announced yet)
The Amazing Race - February 20
In addition, I'm currently watching the Millionaire Matchmaker, What Not to Wear, Sarah Palin's Alaska (don't ask), and whatever other reality show catches my eye for the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment