Monday, August 1, 2011

Update to my Summer Wish List

Earlier this summer I posted my wish list for summer.  Well, I'm here to say that it is fulfilled.  I had wanted skinny white ankle pants, a maxi dress, TOMS, and hiking shoes.

  • skinny white ankle pants
    • I randomly stopped in a second-hand store during lunch one day and found Gap skinny white ankle jeans.  All clothing was half off, so I scored them for $10.  Majah deal.
  • maxi dress
    • Tried on multiple dresses throughout a few shopping trips and finally found one at Charlotte Russe this weekend
  • TOMS
    • On a whim, I went to ShopKo and wound up in the Payless section.  I found these cute little canvas slip-ons for $10.  I felt much better buying them instead of shelling out $50 for canvas shoes. 
  • hiking shoes
    • I have been looking to find some on clearance or sale all summer.  My last trip to Sports Authority produced these.  They were $30, originally $50 or $60.  Score.  Now the weather needs to cooperate and not be so hot and humid, so I can wear them on the trails.

hiking shoes = check

maxi dress = check

skinny white ankle jeans = check
casual canvas slip-ons = check
Special thanks to my lovely husband for being a good sport and taking these photos in the backyard.

1 comment:

Andy & Erica said...

#1 Love your dress
#2 LOVE your white ankle jeans
#3 so JEALOUS of your deals!!!!
#4 maybe we can go on a hike with you guys this fall!