Ah, I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged. My excuse: I'm pregnant. I'm tired, everything hurts, and I can barely find energy to keep up with work and the house. In fact, Brandon might say I haven't been keeping up with the house. He's been doing all of the cooking and most of the cleaning lately. He's hoping the nesting kicks in soon (me, too).
Last weekend our friends threw us a couples baby shower. We are very thankful to everyone who came and for Erica and Ashley for hosting. It gets harder and harder for all of us to get together at the same time, so it was nice to see everyone.
Mimi's room has not had much progress. It is painted and has a rocker/recliner, but that's it. Our crib and changing table deal may have fell through, so we need go shopping for that. I really need to make a giant shopping list and start picking away at it. I'm getting a little nervous with all of the preparation we have yet to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment