Since Everett is a preemie, he is developmentally behind and will take about 2.5 years to completely catch up to full-term babies. Some times I forget that and compare him to other babies who are younger than him and are doing things he hasn't yet. I read the clinical note from his 2-month checkup and the doctor said he was behaving as a 1-week old full-term infant would. That made me so sad.
![]() |
| hanging out with Dad at a winery for Grandma's birthday 10/13/12 |
![]() |
| content looking out the window with O-Man 10/16/12 |
![]() |
| warm and ready to shop the outlets with Mom and Auntie 10/26/12 |



2 comments:
He is so adorable! And getting so big since the last time I saw him!
He's beautiful. Have been thinking of you every time I pass your desk and you're not there. Looking forward to your return - whenever you're ready for that.
Post a Comment