Sunday, May 5, 2013

Interesting Week

Sunday
On Sunday, April 28, Everett was dedicated in our church.  Family came and we grilled lunch.  Everett received a cool Smart Trike.  We didn't take any pictures besides Everett and his new toy.  It's still a little too big for him.
 
 
 Monday
On Monday Brandon left for Elmira, NY, for work.  Grandma stayed with me while he was away.  I took the day off to make baby food with her.  We made squash, and Everett despises it.
 
Tuesday
On Tuesday I had a work retreat and stopped at Babies R Us after work.  I bought Everett a bunch of food, sunglasses and a sun hat.
 
Wednesday
 Nothing too eventful happened on Wednesday.
 
Thursday
 We woke up to a foot of snow, and it was still coming down.  Grandma had planned to leave but travel was not advised.  I had also planned to take Everett to daycare, but it was closed for the day.  So I rode the bus to work and Grandma watched Everett one more day.
Brandon came home around 9:30 p.m. with bad news.  He parked my car in the airport parking lot and someone hit it.  The driver's side back fender is bumped in and there are some scraped, but it's not too bad.  He or she left a note on the back of a business card, but only part of it survived the snow and the phone number was missing.  Brandon is going to call the business on the card tomorrow.  Hopefully it belongs to the person and not just a random business card he or she had.
 
Friday
More snow on Friday.  This was the deck table in the morning, and by evening, the legs had broken.  We're still trying to figure out what to do.
 

Saturday
We went shopping on Saturday.  Everett Dean got more stuff than we did.
 

No comments: