Monday, July 8, 2013

Eleven Months Old

Eleven months old and the ducky picture is getting impossible to take. He wanted to eat ducky this time around. This post is late but the picture was on time. 
About three weeks ago Everett started crawling.  It didn't take him long to start cruising around after his initial first steps. He is now everywhere and getting into everything - drawers, doors, cupboards, dogs dishes, pets, DVD player, you name it. I like that he can move around on his own, but I have to keep my eye on him at all times. 
On Everett's 11-month birthday, his tooth count was four. A few nights later I noticed a fifth tooth coming in on his top left.  His teeth make him look much older, like a big boy. 
I started cutting his hair about two weeks ago. It started with the hair over his ears, and I ended up trimming the whole thing. The back was getting really long, and his bald spot grew in funnily. It's too hard to get him to hold still, so I snip on it while he is sleeping. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a handsome dude! He looks out of control.