Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Project Get Organized for Vacation

Barbadian vacation is about 3.5 months away now. I need to get my shiz together and figure out what attire I have and fits and what I need to buy.

Swim Suits
Not feeling too confident in my bikinis anymore so I purchased three tankinis. It only took 7 online orders. I am set for swim suits now. 


Dresses
Eek, I need some. I just sold some dresses that didn't fit as well anymore and now I am left with two maxi dresses. If I don't get on this, there will be nothing left to choose from, which may already be the case. 

Shoes
And I need some of these, too. My orthopedic flip flops are starting to show their age and need to be replaced. I think one new pair would suffice in this department. Too bad they will probably be the most expensive item I need yet. 

Shorts
Um, I have one pair of shorts that still fit.  It would be really nice to have at least one more pair.

Tops
I probably have enough tops.  Phew, one category I'm all set for.

No comments: