OK - I just discovered that you sent this to me forever ago TODAY. And Then I was like "Bandem...that's an interesting name" and THEN I realized that it was YOU and it's B and Em not Bandem. But anyway, none of this is my point -- my POINT is that you could kill two birds with one stone with Boston and DC, South Florida and Disney World, and possibly San Fran and Hawaii. I think it's safe to say that you could do this all in 5 years. ;)
2 comments:
OK - I just discovered that you sent this to me forever ago TODAY. And Then I was like "Bandem...that's an interesting name" and THEN I realized that it was YOU and it's B and Em not Bandem. But anyway, none of this is my point -- my POINT is that you could kill two birds with one stone with Boston and DC, South Florida and Disney World, and possibly San Fran and Hawaii. I think it's safe to say that you could do this all in 5 years. ;)
wowza, i do not think we are savvy enough travelers to do multi-city trips yet! but good point, maybe we need to consider trying it.
Post a Comment