Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baylee Graduates

Last night Baylee graduated from Rally Obedience. I came to watch her show off her moves and take pictures. The camera battery was dead, so unfortunately no pics. :( She did a super job and made me a very proud mom. Brandon did a good job, too, and also made me proud. Each course they received qualifying scores - not exactly sure what that means, but I think it just means that they could compete at a novice level and do well. Her teacher was the same teacher she had for Puppy Kindergarten, and Boo is just infatuated with her. I got to be her "helper" setting up and taking down new courses. She is a super nice lady.
One moment I will never forget is when she graduated from Puppy Kindergarten. We got to pick out a toy from a box, but she picked out the toy herself and carried it to the car herself, too. She was such a big girl. None of the other froo froo puppies in the class did that.
We enrolled Baylee in Intermediate Agility, which starts on May 11. That only gives the little student one week off. She LOVES agility, though! I might go to every class just to watch her have fun.
No, we haven't forgotten about Baby Odie. I'm going to take an obedience class with him in June. He just isn't as fun to train, so I don't jump at every chance to take classes with him. He is smart in a different way than Boo. I still love him, though.

Kitty Update: She didn't come home this morning. Brandon let her out last night, and we haven't seen her since. Hoping she shows up tomorrow morning.

She appeared on the deck at dusk. Brandon claims he is never going to let her out again. Ha!

No comments: