- This weekend I finished my first real DIY project, it will get its own post when I take a picture of the final product.
- I bought "Ski Teal We Drop" this weekend, and it's ridiculous how badly I want to paint my nails with it. That is on my to-do list while I watch the Bachelor Pad tonight.
- Work-related stress has sky-rocketed. Not even sure when it will all pan out. By the way, I got a new job but obviously haven't started yet.
- I really want to drink a Modelo right now. I have NO IDEA why. I will refrain, though. Maybe I'm just craving a beer in general.
- I had my hair colored darker for Fall a few weeks ago. You'll see it in my upcoming vacation pics.
- Speaking of vacation, I've made a list of what I need to pack.
- I feel like my work wardrobe sucks. I need a personal shopper.
- With the colder weather, I want to drink wine more. Problem is that we only have one bottle right now, and I just can't bring myself to drinking it. We NEED to buy another case before our wine club membership expires.
- Every time the neighbor boy calls for his friend Haylee, I think he is saying Baylee. How annoying.
- Baylee is the cutest dog in the world, and Odie is the second cutest dog in the world.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Mish Mash/What I've Been Up To
I'm just going to do a bulleted list of what's going on right now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment