For the first time ever, I went shopping at 3am. I wasn't shopping for any must-have items, but I went along for moral support and to guide my sister. Mom came along because we made her. :)
We got up at 2am and made it to the mall around 3am. Herberger's was crazy busy. I bought flannel sheets, and Mom and Amanda bought some Christmas presents. Everything at Gap was 50% off, so I bought some work pants. We stayed at the mall for about 2 hours, then headed over to Mendards South. We dropped Amanda off to get in line, and Mom and I went to Old Navy and Sports Authority. She bought some Christmas presents, and I bought myself $15 jeans. Amanda really wanted a cricut at Menards, and thankfully she got one. She had to wait in the cold for an hour, but it was worth it. After some shopping at Tractor Supply and Fleet Farm, then more shopping at the mall, we were home around 9:30am.
When we got home, we unloaded the car and went to pick out a Christmas tree at Houston's. After Houston's we had leftovers and it was nap time. The plan was to bake some cookies, but we were just too tired. I did make wild rice soup for supper, and Mom and I decorated the tree.
What a day!

No comments:
Post a Comment