Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snow and Sickness

I woke up sick this morning.  It feels like I'm swallowing knives and my head is congested.  I'm thankful it's the weekend, because I probably would have had to call in sick so that I don't infest anyone else. 
Brandon is working this weekend and made it through the snow to get to work this morning going 25 mph into town.  I hope he gets home this afternoon, but he can stay in town tonight since he received a hotel voucher.  He is going to see what it is like around 3pm and make a decision then. 
We have a holiday wine party planned for tonight, but it is unlikely we will make it there.  I was really looking forward to it and am majorly bummed we won't be attending.  It is probably a good thing, though, with me being sick.  I would hate for them to get sick from me.  I guess I can eat the hummus and peppermint Joe-Joe's that we were going to bring.  They have been tempting me.
I might make dog treats or come up with a project while I'm stuck at home this weekend.  I'm already bored and it's not even noon yet.  The house will be spotless by the end of the day, I'm sure. 

No comments: