Friday, May 13, 2011

Dog Pack and Surprise

A few nights ago, I ordered a dog pack for Odie.  A Ruff Wear Approach to be exact.  We intend to use it for hiking, so that he can carry their water, water dish and poop bags.  It will not arrive until Tuesday, but I am so extremely eager for it to arrive that I'm bursting with excitement.  I am really hoping it fits because he is in between a small and a medium, and I ordered a medium.  Worst case scenario, it will be a little too big.  I think it should fit Baylee if it doesn't fit him.  Happy Trails Little Ode Man! 
On to the surprise.  I ordered something last night for Brandon.  He guessed that it involves him and the dogs, but he hasn't correctly guessed what it is yet.  I made a mistake and forgot to clear the internet history, so I have a feeling he will snoop and discover his surprise.  I hope he likes it as much as I think he will.

No comments: