Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Summary

We had a busy weekend!  I don't think we've done this much in quite a while. 
Friday night we prepped for garage sale.  We didn't get enough done and had to get up at 5:30 to be ready in time for a 7:00 start time on Saturday morning.  His sale went until noon, and he actually sold quite a bit of stuff.  Toward the end, his inventory was so low that people didn't even stop because they could see the garage was quite empty.  I did all of our laundry for the weekend and cleaned the house because I knew I wouldn't have any other time to do it. 
We desperately needed naps after lunch, so we layed down for a couple hours.  When we woke up, it was time to go to Roch to meet up with the JGs for a doggie playdate and supper at El Caramba's.  Baylee and Odie had a good time running around with Mia and Abby, and we had a good time drinking wine and playing games. 
It was a late night for us (staying out until midnight!), but we were up at 8:00 on Sunday to get ready to go hiking at Whitewater State Park.  We picked up coffee and lunch on the way, and then hiked for about 4 hours.  It was perfect weather, and the trails were not muddy at all from all of the rain on Saturday.  We didn't get through all of them, but hopefully we'll be back later this summer.
I did the grocery shopping on the way home while the fam waited in the car, which sucked.  And the dogs also got a bath at the U Do It dog wash.  All this, and we still made it home in time to watch the Survivor finale.  I was very tired this morning. 


Baylee's a climber.  Brandon had to help her, but she wasn't going to back down on any challenge.

getting inspired at Inspiration Point


True Love


too many overlooks to count


I think this was before I slammed on the breaks and she fell off the seat.

No comments: