Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vicky Lawrence

That's right. Be jealous. I met Vicky Lawrence yesterday. She's a celebrity in my eyes, and we all know I'm celeb-obsessed. I vaguely remember watching her on Momma's Family and her talk show. I even knew that she sang The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia before Reba did. I thought of a few things to say to her before it was my turn to meet her, one of which was that I liked her hair, but I completely froze and barely rendered a "hi." I was so embarrassed. She probably that I was such a dork. Oh well. I met Vicky Lawrence! I would probably faint if I ever met someone like Kim Kardashian.  I need to start small, smaller than Vicky Lawrence, I guess.

3 comments:

Joan Runke said...

O.K. so how did you meeting Vicki Lawrence come about??? Auntie Joan

Emily said...

Vicki was the guest speaker at a fundraising event for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library (United Way). I had "VIP" tickets. :)

Joan Runke said...

Cool! Joan