Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend was fun!  It started off with a lunch date with a friend and then I had the afternoon off.  Brandon and I picked up our friends' little dog, Rocco.  He stayed with us until this morning.  He is the cutest little man.  He was a little bit scared of the big dogs, but he loved running around with them at the school off leash.  His little ears were flopping and he was grunting away.  Oh man, he was cracking us up!  He did find some poop and a mud puddle to roll in, but Brandon gave him a bath and he was as good as new for his family. 
Saturday night I celebrated my birthday with a group of friends.  We had dinner at Twigs and went out downtown.  We danced the night away!  I had so much fun!  Is it a compliment to be told you look European?  I'm going to take it that way.  :)
We went to the Kasson State Theatre to see Cars 2 yesterday afternoon.  Brandon didn't think it was that great, but I liked it.  And of course, we brought our resuable pail and pigged out on popcorn and Mountain Dew.
before the birthday festivities
the dancing girls - Amber, Amy, Erin, Emily
photo stolen from Erin
Brandon and his new friend
photo stolen from Erin

action shot - look at his floppy ear hair!


a little dirty

All clean!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday!

Emily said...

Thanks, Elizabeth!

Andy & Erica said...

I'm just seeing this post! Looks like Rocco had a good time!