Much to my surprise, Eva has been by my side since I got home on Tuesday. She usually sleeps by Brandon and always prefers his lap over mine, but she has slept by me every night since I've had surgery. She even lays by me during the day.
O-Man. We all know he is uber concerned about me even when I'm not in pain. Now multiply normal times 10. He is such a little sweetheart. Without fail, I call for Brandon and Ode beats him to me every time. If only he could change my ice pack and fill up my water bottle for me...


2 comments:
Hope you are feeling better soon. I head back to the office tomorrow.
I guess I was underestimating what you had to have done for your surgery. Much more complicated.
Take care of yourself.
Your mom told me about the surgery and I just looked at the blog now. I hope you are feeling way better! Brandon sounds like a saint. Better keep him:))
Aunt Joan
Post a Comment