Saturday, September 3, 2011

First Physical Therapy Session

I had my first physical therapy session yesterday.  My PT is awesome!  I've met with him before to work on making my feet hurt less, but that appointment was much less intensive and didn't take long.  I spent a good hour with him yesterday.  He is super funny and crazy.  He really reassured me about what my therapy plan is and created a trust relationship with me.  He said I am already "advanced" probably because I was in good shape before my incident.  I haven't worked out in three weeks, so I don't feel so in shape anymore but I'll take his word for it.  He also thought I looked "athletic."  I have no idea if that is a compliment or not, but I will take it.  Maybe he thought the bulk under my clothes was all muscle.  Ha!  He said I will be a "cat" when he is done with me.  Looking forward to that!  Of course that all depends on me doing what he tells me to do, which I plan on doing.  To get me pumped up for my cat training, I got iTune happy and bought some Gaga, Beyonce and Rihanna.  Those girls get me moving.  Anyway, my road to recovery is moving along and one day I will be able to walk again!  

No comments: