Solid Blonde
Highlights
Solid Brown (start with medium, then go darker)
How I feel wearing each hair color:
super blonde = young and sassy
highlights = conservative and sort of matronly
solid brown = older (not that it is a bad thing) and kind of alternative
In case you're wondering... yes, I have had all three of these options in the last 12 months. I've become a chronic hair changer.
Please look to your left and let me know which option you like best. Thank you!
P.S. Since I'm on the topic of hair, I have to tell you about the girl who cuts my hair. She received Top 3rd Stylist at Rocco Altobelli's annual hair show! Third out of all of the Rocco stylists in the company. It is no wonder why I get so many compliments. ;)






2 comments:
One - I love you blonde! Now I can't imagine you any other way and second - I need the name of your stylist. Still haven't found one I like.
Sheena for cut and Amy for color
Post a Comment