Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas at Our House

We decided that Everett should have a couple of toys to open on Christmas, so the weekend before we shopped Target and Fleet Farm.  We found three toys and let him have one right away, since it would have been hard to wrap.  He has started to hate riding in carts, but he let us strap him in one of those giant carts.  He thought he was cool.

On Christmas Eve, we went to church and had leftovers for supper.  Brandon and I both worked. 



On Christmas morning, I wrapped his presents.  I left the empty roll for him to play with, because I knew he would like it.  Well, that was his first distraction.  He thought the roll was way cooler than two big presents on the floor.  He also thought it was way cool that Baylee wanted to bite the roll.
We got him to open one, which was a bunch of wooden puzzles, but then this encounter distracted him.
"I'm the cutest ever!"
We reinterested him in his presents and got him to open most of the second, which was building blocks.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing and sledding.

No comments: